The privacy of our users, customers and employees is one of our main concerns over Douro Marina Hotel.
The objective of this page is to inform about the rules and procedures that are used in the treatment of personal data, which is collected and processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) nº 2016/679 of the Council of the European Union, of April 27th, 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are committed to the protection of personal data of each user, obeying every confidentiality and privacy rules, so that all data is treated in a fair, organized and responsible manner.
In this sense, Douro Marina Hotel is commited to:
- Request personal data when strictly necessary, always with your prior consent;
- Use the personal data acquired exclusively for the purposes stated in this policy;
- Keep personal data for the minimum period of time required, in accordance with legislative regulations;
- Enable the owner of personal data to access their personal data at any time, updating, altering and eliminating it, opposing to its use, its portability and the right to be forgotten;
- Ensure the confidentiality, protection and security of personal data and prevent its disclosure, unless it is required to be transmitted for the purpose of complying with legal obligations, namely tax, judicial, police and regulatory entities.
As a user or customer of Douro Marina Hotel, your personal data and/or personal data of family members may be requested, such as:
- Name, nationality, address and date of birth;
- Contacts, such as telephone, cellphone and/or e-mail;
- Arrival and departure dates, interests and preferences;
- Payment Data.
The request of this data is indispensable, which is used for the management of reservations and stay of customers, for the improvement and customization of services provided according to the interests of each customer and for contacting you in case you have any questions or issues.
Personal Data Sharing and Security
The owner of the personal data, once duly identified and confirmed that is the legitimate owner of the data, has the following rights:
- Access to your personal data, including its alteration and deletion, as well as a copy of all your data and explanation of its processing and purposes;
- The right to be forgotten, more precisely the elimination of the data acquired in all the tools and software used, provided there is no need to keep it, when it comes to tax matters;
- Portability of data, which means the access to the records of all your personal data in a structured and readable format;
- The right to oppose, namely in the definition of profiles, volume of purchases, amounts spent, among others.
Any questions or requests regarding the rights listed above should be addressed to us by email@example.com, which will be dealt with as soon as possible.
What are they for
All users are free at any time, through the browser, to change their settings regarding these files, namely their disabling. However, such changes could lead to repercussions such as the impossibility of accessing certain content and, consequently, limited navigation.
For more detailed information on cookies, please see the following link.
Our site has a Newsletter, which is used to send news, promotions, campaigns, among others. You can find it in the following link – Newsletter.
Collected Personal Data
Both the name and email are collected for the purposes already mentioned. This data is used exclusively by Douro Marina Hotel, and it also may be requested by tax, judicial, police and regulatory entities, whenever required in a legal compliance framework.
You can contact us through the following link contacts or through the other available means in our website.
Collected Personal Data
The name, email, contact(s), and/or the subject and the message’s content are collected for the purpose of contacting you and to provide any clarification you may need. This data is used exclusively by Douro Marina Hotel, and it also may be requested by tax, judicial, police and regulatory entities, whenever required in a legal compliance framework.
Date of last update: May 28th, 2018.